Advertisement

Reacting to Shahveer Jafry's PSL Vlog + Which teams are we supporting?

Reacting to Shahveer Jafry's PSL Vlog + Which teams are we supporting? Original Video link-

#ShahveerJafry #PSL #IndianReaction


Support me on Patreon:
(Please DON'T support me if you are short on money yourself)


I react to Full Episodes of Pakistani Dramas on my Facebook page:
(Suno Chanda, Khaani, Pyarey Afzal, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Woh Aik Pal, etc.)


Follow me on:
Instagram:
Akash:


Facebook:

Twitter:



Official contact: brainchowhindi.yt@gmail.com

indians react to pakistani videos indian reactions,brainchow reacts,brainchow reactions,shahveer jafry psl,shahveer jafry reaction,indian reaction shahveer jafry,Challenging my Friend in a PSL MATCH!,shahveer jafry zaid ali sham idrees,psl indian reaction,indians react to psl,brain chow hindi,indian reaction,zaid ali,sham idrees,

Post a Comment

0 Comments