Advertisement

'I Wish I Could Draw ___' - Make Artistic Progress!

'I Wish I Could Draw ___' - Make Artistic Progress! If you’ve been drawing for any amount of time, you’ve probably had an interaction involving someone complimenting your art, followed by the saying: “I can’t even draw stick figures!” It’s a harmless thing to say, if oversaid, and simply a way for them to relate to you. yet, all too often, we become so daunted and intimidated by work that we wish we could do.

NEW BIKO'S BACKPACK for March Available NOW!
Keep my forge burning on Patreon:

Parcel: Stitch in Time is Available Now:

The Learn Character Design Course is a comprehensive Character Design Curriculum:

Vanilluxe Pavillion:

Brookes Eggleston On Social:




Character Design Forge has new videos every Tuesday.

brookes eggleston,character design forge,art on instagram,instagram art,artistic mindset,character design,learn character design,improve yout art,art education,youtuber artist,drawing,art,brookes,build an audience,make artistic progress,artistic progress,artistic growth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments