Advertisement

100% hacker gameplay[IdentityV](read the description)

100% hacker gameplay[IdentityV](read the description) Here's the video that I got from someone in my server, it was taken from his channel that was obviously made just for him to promote his hacking software. He joined my discord server thrice and my mods had to ban him. If you guys know somebody that share or repost this in bili bili, it would be really helpful if the devs can do something about this. Banning the account is useless, because he got a lot of accounts and some of his accounts are being sold to other players who are incapable of playing the game genuinely like us and not by cheating. And I also heard he's active again right now in rank, playing as a clown main with a new name while using a chinese name. Sorry the post was late, I just got from my duty from jail, I also saw a comment asking why am I in a prison complex, it's because I work there as a nurse xD. I apologize also that I wasn't able to reply to all of you from my previous posts, I'm just super tired lately.

Please support my channel by liking this video and subscribing to my channel, it would mean a lot to me.
Identity V PC & mobile Discord server:
Follow me on Facebook:

Feel free to checkout my top gameplays here:

You can also checkout my top player montage playlist here:

Essence opening videos:

Identity V pc version:

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments