Advertisement

ROAD TO PLANCHE - JUST GOT TO WORK

ROAD TO PLANCHE - JUST GOT TO WORK Road to planche where I keep grinding towards the planche, a big goal I have and something I am going to achieve no matter what

!Make sure to Like the video & leave a comment on what you think! Thanks for your support!

Where I get my music:


For business or contact:
da_fl@hotmail.com

In these videos I show you the road to planche, what I do to get it, how long it takes and not only the freaking results…
It takes hard work and time to reach something and that’s why I am showing you all this!

My name is Daniel Flefil I am a street workout athlete that loves creating content and showing the true journey towards reaching your goals. Not only showing you the glamours results, but also the hard work, the smart work, and all the downs and up when it comes to going for them.
You will also find tutorials and other street workout related content here!

You can always find me on my other social media platforms, but don’t forget to subscribe to this channel here to not miss any videos!
📷 Instagram:
📱 TikTok: @danielflefil
👤 Facebook:

#streetworkout #planche #roadtoplanche

Daniel Flefil,street workout,calisthenics,planche,straddle planche,road to planche,full planche,daniel flefil planche,Planche workout,ROAD TO PLANCHE - JUST GOT TO WORK,planche progression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments