Advertisement

Responsibilities of a character artist and how to be successful at it.

Responsibilities of a character artist and how to be successful at it. In this video, I tried my best to explain what a character artist does. Since I have been working in studios for over a decade and have done both art and managerial tasks and also interviewed and hired both individuals and outsource studios, I know what a character artist needs to be qualified and be successful working in a studio ( Both Games and Film Studios).

Character artists have multiple responsibilities and you will act more like a character generalist.
In order to be successful and perform your best, as a character artist you need to master different skills such as designing characters, modeling, sculpting, anatomy knowledge, shading, lighting.

I hope you find this video useful!

Follow me on Instagram and other social media platforms.

My artstation:
My Instagram:
My Linkedin :

character artist,game development,game design,success,art,designing characters,game artists,responsibilities,video games,vfx tutorial,how to,perform,zbrush,sculpting,digital modeling,portfolio development,game environment,character art,game art,character development,character story,story,workflow,senior character artist,lead character artist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments