Advertisement

Junk Jewelry Stash, disassembling old jewelry, harvesting chain for projects

Junk Jewelry Stash, disassembling old jewelry, harvesting chain for projects Here is a link for the triangle bead scoop I used in this video:


And here is the other one:


Rings and Things website: (copy and paste)
www.rings-things.com

Thanks for watching you guys. :)
I've had this pile of jewelry for a while and decided it was time to reclaim some of the elements from it, including charms, chain and also some pretty beads. The video is a bit chatty, LOL, but I was a bit giddy.


My Etsy shop can be found here:


My email address is:
silveroranges@zoho.com

My Facebook Group, junk journal connections, is here:


My PayPal info:


Follow me on Instagram here:


Although this is by no means, a comprehensive list, Some of my biggest influences in Junk Journaling can be found by clicking the links below:

Karla Frizzelle:


Tracie Fox Love Junk Journals:


Wendy's Journal Adventures:

junk journal,etsy seller,junk journal tutorial,tutorial,vintage style,journal,repurposed,junk jewlery,repurposed jewelry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments