Advertisement

Jet Sweden Flight Review | A330-300 | First Class | Malmo - Tel Aviv

Jet Sweden Flight Review | A330-300 | First Class | Malmo - Tel Aviv Jet Sweden Flight Review | A330-300 | First Class | Malmo - Tel Aviv

Welcome to Jet Sweden flight review today. So, I spawn in the game at Malmo Sturup Airport. It's very detailed and large one. So, I go through the passport control and Aurora Lounge. It's pretty cool there. Then I wait at the gate. When we boarding there were problems like: Not enough seats for passengers and the plane fling. But it's okay. The first class seat is so private. It's 90% private. When the plane took off. They served a passengers lunch. Then they served us a dinner, after dinner. We were approaching Tel Aviv. The landing was buttered. But Tel Aviv is so bored and I don't have anything to do.
I rate this flight: 8.5/10
Their Group:

Their Discord server: Y5cHw39

Jet Sweden,Ro-Aviation,ROBLOX,Ro-Airlines,Airlines,Planes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments