Advertisement

CONSISTENCY IS KEY | My Take on The Path To Success + Helpful Tips

CONSISTENCY IS KEY | My Take on The Path To Success + Helpful Tips Consistency is one of those things where you kinda know what it is, but don’t really know how important it can be to your success until it’s too late.

At least, that’s how it was for me for a ton of things.

Ever since elementary school, I would be praised on all sorts of academic feats, but the one negative critique they’d have for me would be: has more potential. In other words, I wasn’t being consistent enough with my studies.

I’d study a bit, finish up the worksheet and go off and do something else without rechecking it, or digging a bit deeper to figure out how I got the answer I got.

Consistency is perhaps one of the most important abilities a person can have for achieving success -- it gives people motivation, courage, and mental willpower to strive for loftier goals than they would have without it.

In this video I go into more depth about the importance of consistency, why it’s so crucial, and some tips that I’ve picked up that have helped me stay consistent in uploading weekly youtube videos.

Enjoy!

Subscribe:
Peter McKinnon’s Video:
Thomas Frank’s Video:
Follow me on Instagram:

If you watched this video till the end AND read the description up until this point, an extra THANK YOU!! Without the support of my subscribers and commenters I definitely would not feel as enthusiastic as I am now doing YouTube.

~I’m experimenting with new editing techniques so please leave a like and comment down below if you enjoyed watching my video!~

If you're new to the channel, welcome! I'm Horace, a sophomore at Georgia Tech studying Computer Science. I make new vlogs and videos on college, lifestyle and tech, so if you liked today's video please subscribe and I'll see you in the next one:)

Mailbox:
324606 GEORGIA TECH STATION
ATLANTA, GA 30332-1400
UNITED STATES

success,motivation,success for students,motivation for students,path to success,path to success motivation,motivational video,inspirational video,inspiration,consistency,how to succeed,consistency is key,how to stay consistent,how to be consistent,how to stay motivated,inspirational stories,motivational stories for students,college student motivation,college student inspiration,stories of success,hylife,hy life,horuscope,Horace Yao,how to succeed in life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments