Can't You Stay In Love by Jisyl Can’t You Stay In Love
Written and Arranged by Jisyl DS
Singer Songwriter/ Producer

Credits to Videographer: Ray Maranan
Starring: Bella Javier Royales
Ray Maranan
Krizia Daya



Can’t You Stay In Love Lyrics:

I'm Tryin to be honest
I'm Tryin to be serious with you
I wanna tell you things
From Deep Inside I hide, I hide

In my mind I am Yearning
Cause Baby Now I have Lost you somehow
I wanna tell you things
From deep inside I'm Sorry

*Refrain*
I Know you've had Enough
But babe you're all I have
Don't walk away from me, Please

*Chorus*
Why Can't You be the One
Why Can't You be
Why Can't you see my Worth
Why Can't you see
Why Can't You realize
That I'm yours forever
Why Can't you stay in love
Stay in love

I can see you don't Feel me
You and me Live in Different worlds
I wanna make it up and
Hold you close right now

*Refrain and Chorus*

*Bridge*
And if you want to go
I will never stop you
If I can't Change your mind
No..I will let you be
Cause baby if you stay
I know you're mine
Then the two of us
Will be amazing this time
This time..
*Chorus*



Copyright 2020
by US.Copyright.Gov
Licensed by CD Baby Publishing Inc And ASCAP

Jisyl