Advertisement

Why take every opportunity to speak: The Overflow Effect: Put in what you get out

Why take every opportunity to speak: The Overflow Effect:  Put in what you get out HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?! This simple 2-minute presentation launched Tyler's entire career as a speaker -- Take every opportunity to speak because anyone could be watching...

WHAT HAPPENED?!?! (Tyler Bayley Interview)
"The MC called up a volunteer from the audience to speak to the conference which was also broadcast to millions around the world - so I ran to the opportunity -- oddly I was the only one! REALLY!? The event was the World Champion of Public Speaking for Toastmasters --AND NO ONE! And so, I shared my message the best of my ability -- and what happened next blew my mind. This video is of a very average presentation "taking every opportunity" - It led to me becoming a professional speaker, and absolutely quantum-leaping my speaking career! Take every opportunity to speak! Now I coach public speaking, keynote around the world teaching leadership skills and building strong corporate and school communities, all from this presentation."

Contact Tyler for more details:
bayleyty@gmail.com
www.tylerbayley.com

EVENT
The World Champion of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International in Colorado, USA.

Effect:

Post a Comment

0 Comments