Advertisement

Vlog #2: 39 Weeks Pregnant. (Does the Lush Sex Bomb Induce Labor?!)

Vlog #2: 39 Weeks Pregnant. (Does the Lush Sex Bomb Induce Labor?!) Welcome to the second video in my weekly vlog series! This week's vlog is all about me being 39 weeks pregnant. Will the Lush Sex Bomb induce labor for me? Am I inducing labor? Find out in this week's video!

This week's post:

------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in learning more about pregnancy and preparing for delivery, my blog is a great resource! There, you can learn what I packed for our hospital bags and how I've been preparing for baby!

Visit www.curatedbycherish.com!

------------------------------------------------------
My name is Cherish. I am a millennial lifestyle & mommy blogger based in Phoenix, Arizona! I am currently expecting a baby boy, due March 2020!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/curatedbycherish
Twitter: www.twitter.com/itscherishbetch
Facebook: www.facebook.com/curatedbycherish

Labor?!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments