Advertisement

my self love routines ✹ practical, as a mama

my self love routines ✹ practical, as a mama As a mother, lover, business owner, and general human being with passions and needs, I have been going through a recent grieving process of releasing my mind from the memories of the freedom I use to have — from when I was a child myself, or a maiden in search of what was next. This process has been uncomfortable, in part because mothering can feel lonely no matter how many loved ones you’re surrounded by, and also in part because media can make us feel a sense of lack around our of “freedom”, or unworthiness around where we’re at on our self-love journey.

To me, real self-love is practical implementation of remembering who we fundamentally are, amongst the more chaotic, difficult, and mundane acts of everyday life. To me, the idea of self-love no longer requires me to take elaborate measures or extensive periods of time to feel like I’m caring for my body and soul. Acts of self-love should never feel like a privilege, because the actuality of self-love lives within, and is accessible for free, by every single human being.

Out of necessity, self-love has become this treasured sensation I carry with me through every breath of my day, through every act of caring for other people, for my home, and for my business. Because when I show up for these acts with this treasure in my heart, I am in turn am loving myself radically.

After all, self-love is the foundation of our love for others. I pray for a world in which we can learn to love and accept ourselves through simple acts, so that in turn, we may all learn to love and accept one other.

Of course we sometimes do need to take time for ourselves in more extensive or elaborate ways. But here, I just want to share with you a few of the practical self-love rituals I engage with on a daily basis, to remember how to carry this treasure in my heart, and in turn, give it away to others when they need it.

What does self-love mean to you? ☽

♡ Meagan

⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

Retreat Announcements! ~ We are so honored to have you join us for two intimate + immersive retreats this spring + summer on our 9 acre sanctuary on the Big Island of Hawai'i ⊹ ⊹ To shed old skins that no longer serve our awakening, and to harness the power of self-love through transformation, connection, reflection and celebration.

The first will be over BELTANE, April 30 - May 3. Head here to learn more + apply ↠

The second will be over SUMMER SOLSTICE, June 18 - 21. Head here to learn more + apply ↠

CONNECT WITH US ::
≫ Moon & Rock Instagram ◯
≫ Meagan’s Instagram ◯
≫ Evan’s Instagram ◯
≫ Website ◯

Music in this video is ~~ Dreamweaver by Mariana Raye

For Biz Inquiries :: contact@moonandrock.com

If you've read this far, comment " I AM BEAUTY 🦋 " (and then say it out loud + don't forget it) x

my self love routine,self love rituals,practical self love routine,self love,going through hard times,self care,mental health,health and wellness,meditation,moon and rock,meagan moon,Claire michelle,plantifulsoul,Sophia chang,ellen fisher,mama life,hawaii life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments