💔 I Tried My Luck In A Big City...Gosh, I Was Such A Fool! Have you ever done something crazy for the sake of your dreams? I wanted fame and recognition, but as they say - be afraid of your dreams, they have a habit of coming true. Stay with me and I'll tell you what hell I went through to achieve my goal...

Send us your stories in an e-mail: feelsandthrills@gmail.com! The story that gets animated could be yours!

✅ Subscribe FEELS & THRILLS:

✅ Check out more of our videos: 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 He Was Found 15 Years Later, But There Were Already Two Of Them...:

Hi, I'm Mandy! Have you ever heard a saying that winning fame is simple, you just have to risk everything? Well, I believed it and went through a bit of hell. But here's the full story. I grew up on the outskirts of a small town. Real backwater, a school a couple of stores, a police office and praries about.
My mom and dad have a farm. I think my family owns it since the time dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Family business, that's what was in stock for me after school. And I wanted to break free, to leave this shappy town, to travel, to get famous. I helped mom with her chickens and goats since I started walking, and I helped dad with crops. My only outlet was my cousin's old guitar. So, I graduated. By that time I played pretty well and knew music sheets and I thought this was my future. `what was there for me as an agriculture major? I decided that with a little cunning...
I told my parents that I went to colledge, and went straight for the city. This was mjy chance to become a musician! I never had a doubt about my potential. Have you ever left everything and moved away like that? As soon as I arrived, I rented a studio to record my first hit.
I sent the recording to producers and waited to wake up famous. A month went by and I didn't get a single reply. Perhaps solo artists werent the thing now. I found another studio and recorded a song with a hired band, much better!
Sent it out again, yet another month went by and I started to run out of money. I wasn't able to pay even for the modest living any longer and I had two choices, go home and confess it all to my parents, or go on the streets. Gosh, I'm such a dumb idiot. I chose the wrong way. I sang on the streets all day long and paid for a hostel with the meager moneyI made.
When I made close to nothing, I had to sleep in the park. Music was no longer a pleasure for me. I almost hated my guitar, when I had to play hours on end in any weather just to scrape up a few bucks for food. Once a man approached. He offered ma to work in his bar for a very small payment,but promised to ge me a room to live.I thought my dreams were coming true!
But they didn't of course. I was just serving drinks, doing dishes, mopping floors. He paid me 400 bucks at the end of the month, but immediately took 300, for rent. I realized I was a slave. I wasn't really forced to these conditions, but leaving meant going back on the street. And I lived like this for two months. In a coupel of months my employer hit on me. I said no and he kicked me right out.
This was the last drop. A guitat, a backpack and a few bucks I spent on food, nothing else. I realized it was time to go home. I'll just tell my parents I was kicked out of the university. I tried to make some money for the ticket home next to the bus stop, but I was told it meant fines. I was in despair.
I sat stupefied for the rest of the day. Closer to evening, I saw an elderly lady drop her wallet and not notice it. Here it was! My salvation. I jumped to grab the wallet and hid it under my sweatshirt. BUt seeing the old lady looking for her wallet to buy a ticket, I became ashamed. Did the city really turn me into a monster? I gave her back her wallet. She thanked me a gave me a few bucks.
I cried in gratitude and the woman asked me what was the matter. I told her, and she said, 'Oh, silly you, call your parents right this minute!" she even gave me her phone. They weren't mad at me. As soon as they learned I was on a bus station, in the city with no money, they were so worried, they couldn't even stay angry. I was so happy to hug them again! I was so ashamed that I stayed put for a few months. Helped them around the farm, read books to enroll into an agriculture course, for real right now.
Then mom found a few nameless CDs among my things and I remembered the recordings I made... They weren't bad at all! My parents liked them. And suddenly I knew...

#feelsthrills #sharemystory #actuallyhappened

feels thrills,feels and thrills,animated story,short story,animated short stories,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,stories,story,storytime,true stories,actually happened student,share my story student,my story animated student,dory story student,animated story student,dream,music,father,parents,dad,mother,guitar,college,casting,family,problems,pain,house,shock,teen,student,city,lies,secret,happened,school,fail,teenage,