Advertisement

How to Use Firefox Containers for Easy IDOR Hunting (With Demo!)

How to Use Firefox Containers for Easy IDOR Hunting (With Demo!) This didn't quite make it into the IDOR video because I thought it was confusing, but I really do think Firefox containers are great so I wanted to do a demo. In this video, I show a demo of how you can use Firefox containers to up your IDOR game. Bonus, this video is 100% live bug bounty demo, using containers and finding IDORs.

'Katie Explains' videos are going to be shorter videos about smaller topics that don't need more in-depth explanations, which are news/updates or that update or give extra info to an existing video. I would usually just reply to these or tweet or something but I decided to make a video so more people will see the info!

Want more info on IDORs? I have a video on that:
Link to the plugin:

bug bounty,burp,hackerone,cyber security,hacking,bugcrowd,tutorial,bug hunting,education,security,pentesting,pentration testing,idor,finding your first bug,insiderphd,get started,bug bounties,pentesting website,bug bounty hunting,bug bounty live,idor bug bounty,idor bug bounty poc,idor bug poc,finding idor,insider phd,cyber security career,bug bounty tutorial,ethical hacking,bug bounty for beginners,bugcrowd bug bounty,bug bounty methodology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments