Advertisement

(GREEK) GTA Online Killing - Chilling | Weirdos Try To Boot Me xD

(GREEK) GTA Online Killing - Chilling | Weirdos Try To Boot Me xD This is a gaming channel...in case you havent figured it out. Im on PS4. Mostly upload GTA since its my "main" game. Im a "clean" player in gta and hate dirty tryhards and pussies. So if you want to come at me...play me clean,or dont even bother.
PSN GT: NoeChania13 (GTA MAIN ACCOUNT) / NoeChania14 (OTHER GAMES MAIN ACCOUNT)

If you enjoy da content leave a L(ike) and why not also Subscribe? OFC its up to you to support me or not. Last thing...I am honest 80% of the time,so my content is mostly honest and true,no fake BS here,but since we are humans we all will lie or fake something at one point so dont be surprised.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Grand Theft Auto V,gta v killing tryhards,gta online killing tryhards,gta v greek,gta online greek,gta online freemode,gta v freemode,

Post a Comment

0 Comments