Advertisement

Finding an old friend - fossil hunting for large birds

Finding an old friend - fossil hunting for large birds Today's adventure is a spot I haven't been to in a while. I've heard that there have been a few fossil penguins found in this area and I really want to find one!

Let me know if you have any idea what the artifact could be

It turns into a great hunt with many different types of fossils from the Miocene to Pleistocene ages.

Thanks to everyone that has been sending me photos to use in the slide show, I love seeing all the finds!

Please email me pictures of your finds that you want featured to: mamlambo82@gmail.com

I also have a rockhounding channel which features agate and petrified wood hunting which you can find here:

You can contact me the following ways:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Email: mamlambo82@gmail.com

Postal address:
Mamlambo
PO Box 78018
7648
New Zealand

#fossilhunting #fossils #thefinders

birds

Post a Comment

0 Comments