Advertisement

EAS - Iced Over (Requested by ThePhoenixFire)

EAS - Iced Over (Requested by ThePhoenixFire) Phoenix's Channel -

What if a cold spell caused a layer of ice in Minnesota? What would an alert to the public look like? This is a representation of what it might be.

NOTICE: Do not ask for me to make mocks in the comment section, if you want me to make a mock for you, please fill out my mock request form.
My Mock Request Form:

Tones are Valid!!! Do not play over the air!! Doing so may result in fines!!

Commercials, Music, and such featured in this video is being used under protection of fair use. I do not own any third party content. I intend no copyright infringement. All rights belong to the proper owners.

No content I make is intended for kids, although I may set it as such due to subject matter, it is not at all made for children, viewer discretion is strongly advised on any video I make.

As always, I love you all!!

Join my discord server -

Let's be friends
Main Instagram: themisiaiahyouknow
EAS Instagram: misaiah_eas
Snapchat: zaydapop63
VSCO: misaiaheas
TikTok: themisaiahyouknow

ThePhoenixFire)

Post a Comment

0 Comments