Advertisement

Collecting money from my 12 vending machines!

Collecting money from my 12 vending machines! its been a long time since I have released a video like this so here we are with an amazing collection!!
The app I use in these videos comes from nayax and vendsoft
To buy nayax credit card readers send an email to harry at “ harry@nayax.com “ and inform him AFCvending sent you to get the best deals.
Vendsoft

Vendsoft


Business inquiry only
farnsworthyvending@gmail.com

NON business email or conact (answered in the order received)
Email AFCvending.bearsquad@gmail.com
Discord
Facebook


Where to buy product for snack machine
50 cnt lays-
50 cnt lays bold-
smartfood-
cheezit-
Chex mix-
reeses-
twix-
kitkat-
Sourpatch kids-
Sweetish fish-
Hershey almond-
mounds-
almondjoy-
Hunny buns-
Mini doughnuts-
danish-
Poptarts-
Snickers-



If you want to support the channel these links help
Vendsoft
Patreon
Tube buddy (chrome extension)
Merch
Soda machine labels

My youtube equipment
Cannon sl2
Lighting
Mic

Items i buy from amazon often for vending
Money bags
Bill acceptor cleaners
Metal vendstar door flaps
The foldable dolly in my videos

Buy my merch here


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tags
how much does a claw machine make,claw machine vending business,collecting money from my vending machine business,how much money does a vending machine make per week,how much money can you make with a vending machine business,pulling cash from my vending machine business,gumball machine collection day,vending machine collection day,vending machine business route,vending machines,collection day,collecting cash

machines!

Post a Comment

0 Comments