Advertisement

3 reasons Why you Should be Tracking your Foods for Fat Loss

3 reasons Why you Should be Tracking your Foods for Fat Loss Here are 3 reasons that tracking and logging your foods might be the solution to your fat loss success.

1- Ensures that you are eating adequate calories for your fat loss.
2- Macronutrient breakdown
3- Encourages aware eating and food freedom

Do you track your foods?
What are your experiences with it?

Share in the comments I would love to hear from you.

Hi, my name is Andrea and I'm an online Competition prep & Body transformation coach

I'm an ED survivor, recovering perfectionist, high achiever, who was living in fear for almost her entire adult life. Until the day I said enough is enough and I decided to take control of my life and start living life in my own terms.

I have a passion for healthy cooking, nutrition, fitness, yoga, meditation, self-care.

I'm constantly in some type of self-development and I love connecting with people.

Let's be friends:

IG:

Website:

iTunes:

My merch:

My favorite skincare and nutrition line:

Don't forget to subscribe

#trackingfoods #fatloss #,#flexibledieting #weightloss #foodfreedom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments