Advertisement

Would you consider this rape ?? || Debate friendly

Would you consider this rape ?? || Debate friendly This is a true story that took me a while to talk about because of the situation I was put in. During this time I was afraid to even say anything because of the way I handled the situation I'm pretty sure people might think that it wasn't rape because I didn't push him off of me but its hard to do anything when things are already happening.

Please no negative comments you will be blocked from any future videos or updates and that's that.

#Modelgirl #Britt

Click here to subscribe to my channel 👇🏽



LATEST VIDEOS 👇🏽


HOW I GOT INTO MODELING-


TAKIS AND CHEETOS CHALLENGE-



FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS:
Instagram: modelgirl_britt
Snapchat: big_homiebritt
Facebook: Brittnee Lee




Outro song:
Say my name remix

friendly

Post a Comment

0 Comments