Advertisement

Veggie Ball Cookbang! Budget Friendly! Sure Na Masarap!

Veggie Ball Cookbang! Budget Friendly! Sure Na Masarap! ♡ OPEN FOR MORE INFO ♡

Hi Everyone! I'm Charm and welcome to my channel!
if you're new to my channel, don't forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button! :)
I hope you enjoyed this video!

FOR BUSINESS/COLLABORATION:

*EMAIL: charmconcepcion18@gmail.com

*IG: @charmconcepcion18 -

*FB:

*FB Page:


Camera: Canon EOS M50 / Panasonic Lumix GF 10
Editor: Adobe Premiere Pro/ Filmora/ PowerDirector


Thank you for watching!
Hope to see you again on my next video :) lavyah!

veggie ball recipe,veggie ball cookbang,home mde veggie ball recipe,fishball recipe,healthy ball recipe,meat ball recipe,beef ball recipe,pork meat ball recipe,charm concepcion cookbang,cookbang philippines,mukbang 2020,pinoy mukbangers,mukbang philippines,naomi pena,sino si richard,gepoy tuason,mukbangers,100 pieces fishball challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments