Advertisement

πŸ’šπŸ€£ tiktok kenziestritz - Got a call from my mom that there’s an emergency and to come outside so

πŸ’šπŸ€£ tiktok kenziestritz - Got a call from my mom that there’s an emergency and to come outside so Fight the Climate Crisis on Easy Mode: kenzie (@kenziestritz) - Got a call from my mom that there’s an emergency and to come outside so I decided to record. someone adopt me plz #fyp #comedy #MyInstaxShoutout
music: OUT WEST JACKBOYS feat. Young Thug

Artist Information
name: kenzie
username: @kenziestritz
profile:

TikTok Video Information
description: Got a call from my mom that there’s an emergency and to come outside so I decided to record. someone adopt me plz
music: OUT WEST JACKBOYS feat. Young Thug
url:

πŸ‘‰ SUBSCRIBE to enjoy trending TikTok videos:

πŸ‘€ WATCH the Trending TikTok Playlist:

fyp,comedy,MyInstaxShoutout,tik tok funny videos,tiktok video,tik tok,tiktok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments