Advertisement

The Backpost Theory ||| THE WORLDWIDE TAKEOVER PART 1

The Backpost Theory ||| THE WORLDWIDE TAKEOVER PART 1 For the first time ever, Letago Modiba is taking over this channel, for a few a days atleast. I am on holiday, so while I recharge, Letago is causing whatever havoc, so don't sue me if he is doing ASMR videos every 2 days. Thanks to Winnie The Pooh for directing Episode 8.

P.S. We have changed the title of the this series from The Premier League Show to The Backpost Theory (for the time being).


Iftier Socials:
My Instagram -
My Twitter -

Letago's Socials:
Instagram -
Twitter -

Instrumental being played in the background: Nohidea - Restless

Thank you guys for taking the time out of your day to view my video. I will see you guys in my next video in 2021. Peace!

TAKEOVER

Post a Comment

0 Comments