Substantial Fits - Color Palettes New format to the channel, screen recording of my laptop to provide you with some information about color palettes, and a couple applications that you could use to organize for your outfit ideas. As informative as this video is to you and whoever you decide to share it with don't let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

Appreciate your time, I wish upon ye a wholesome day.

Check out the Pantone Studio app on any app store and Pinterest on their website, I believe you have to have an account to utilize it most effectively so happy trails!

Songs included in the video that I do not own
Kali Uchis - Know What I Want, Gotta Get Up (Interlude)

fashion,color palette,brandon fraser,pantone,pinterest,funny,comedy,vlog,video log,rubendover,informative,