Advertisement

⭐️ Soul Hydration Affirmation ⭐️ ** SPOKEN WORD My Imperative Occupation Against Discrimination **

⭐️ Soul Hydration Affirmation ⭐️ ** SPOKEN WORD My Imperative Occupation Against Discrimination ** 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

For any questions about personal readings or if you have any questions email me at:

pisceshealingelements@gmail.com

🐠♓️🐠♓️🐠♓️🐠♓️🐠♓️🐠♓️

I recommend checking out GUIDED MEDITATION videos on YouTube. And using this practice daily or when needed to center yourself. Below is a link to a guided meditation that one of my favorite YouTubers posted recently. Its amazing and I suggest watching the video & checking out additional content from:
Aaron Doughty

link to Aaron Doughtys guided meditation :



channeled messages of positive affirmation & guidance from spirit

tarot and oracle cards along with astrological references

spirituality

spiritual

astrological

Pisces

Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius

Capricorn

Divine Timing

Higher Self

Meditation

Intuitive Guidance

Archangel Michael

Archangel Raphael

Archangel Metatron

Archangel Ariel

Archangel Gabriel

Archangel Uriel

Archangel Chamuel

Crown Seventh Chakra

Third Eye Sixth Chakra

Throat Chakra Fifth Chakra

Heart Chakra Fourth Chakra

Solar Plexus Third Chakra

Abdomen Second Chakra

Base of Spine First Chakra

enlightenment

Transformation

The Emperor

The High Priestess

The Empress

The Fool

The Magician

The Hierophant

The Lovers

The Chariot

Death

The Devil

The Hanged Man

The Hermit

Judgement

Justice

The Moon

The Star

Strength

The Sun

Temperance

The Tower

Wheel of Fortune

The World

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for SUBSCRIBING soul family members

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

You can follow me on INSTAGRAM:

@healingelements1111

🌹🌙🌹⭐️🌹🌙🌹⭐️🌹🌙🌹⭐️🌹

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY VIDEO ! And don't forget to hit the subscribe button and the bell beside it if you haven't ;)

I am grateful for your loving support! I met my goal of 1,000 subscribers thanks to your support!

⭐️🌹⭐️🌹⭐️🌹⭐️🌹⭐️🌹⭐️🌹

If I can support your endeavors in any way drop me a comment below & let me know how.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

I POST VIDEOS MONTHLY WHICH ARE TAROT / ORACLE CARD / ASTROLOGY READINGS. FOR EACH OF THE 12 ZODIAC SIGNS.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

My GOAL is to give my audience any validity, guidance, encouragement & a sincere gesture of kindness in my own unique way. I rally against hate & discrimination of any kind.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This channel welcomes and supports the LGBTQ+ community, all cultures , believers , worshippers, diverse races , genders , & individuals with physical and mental disabilities.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I am 100% sure this is the call that wanted to be heard. Healing Elements. What does your ringtone sound like that calls to you ?

♓️🔥♓️🔥♓️🔥♓️🔥♓️🔥♓️🔥♓️

APPRECIATION SHOUT OUT TO ALL WHO I HAVE GIVEN PRIVATE READINGS TO!!

♓️♒️♑️♐️♏️♎️♍️♌️♋️♊️♉️♈️



💎⭐️💎⭐️💎⭐️💎⭐️💎⭐️💎⭐️💎



PAYPAL LINK:

PayPal.me/ShannyHeals

$33 PRIVATE READINGS

-Always fun.

Always uplifting.

Always enlightening.

Always beneficial messages received IN DIVINE TIMING

pisceshealingelements@gmail.com
**Please email me to connect even if you aren't interested in services I provide. I am hear to connect with souls needing support so if your guided to reach out to me, I welcome the communication with open arms

t is a legal requirement that we include a disclaimer on this site.
In accordance with the law in several countries we must point out that all tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions.

aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,love reading,tarot card reading,zodiac,aries moon,aries rising,taurus moon,taurus rising,gemini moon,gemini rising,cancer moon,cancer rising,leo moon,leo rising,virgo moon,virgo rising,libra moon,libra rising,scorpio moon,scorpio rising,sagittarius moon,sagittarius rising,capricorn moon,capricorn rising,aquarius moon,aquarius rising,pisces moon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments