Advertisement

New Moon Sunday Part 2 Lots Going On Up There

New Moon Sunday Part 2 Lots Going On Up There Part 2 of the New Moon Sunday Video. To be clear, you are looking at the Sun! Not the Moon. I could not really tell if I ever got the New Moon as it was riding along just under the Sun.
There is possibly a 3rd part as these were getting pretty long. In this clip you will see many many objects flying around the Sun. What these are? I don't know, and not claiming to know...Tell me what you think in the comments, and I wish you all much peace and love!

Music by:
Megan Woffard, Arden Forest, and Trevor Kowalski
epidemicsound.com

Sun,New Moon,Moon,Nikon,Nikon P1000,P1000,Nikon Coolpix,Nikon Coolpix P1000,Space,Space Junk,Space Debris,UFO,Objects Around the Sun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments