Leap Into Multi-Photo Layouts YouTube Hop Hello crafty friends.
Today I'm honored to be a part of a scrapbook video blog hop. I was invited to join in and share the way I put together a scrapbook page with multiple photos. Bonus, this is a double page layout. Something that is within my comfort zone.

Thank you so much for joining us today to Leap into Multi-Photo Layouts. Please hop along to all of the ladies sharing inspiration on creating layouts using two or more photos! Happy Leap Day!

The fantastically fun line-up includes:
Sara Scraps:
Nicole Bingaman:
Natalie Dill:
Jennifer Gagne:
Christine Meyer:
Kelsey May Webster:
Grace DeLeon Tolman: YOU ARE HERE
Suzanna Lee:
Sandie Reverski:
Brianna Nichole:
Khristina Sorge:

Thank you so much for watching.
Please consider subscribing and hitting the bell button so you can be notified when I post my next video.

video blog hop,paper tutorial,two page layout,two page spread,multi photo page,layout,scrapbook,craft,diy,use of paper scraps,do it yourself,travel scrapbook page,