Advertisement

happy valentines day my children dont worry if you dont have a date, mom will take u to the dance

happy valentines day my children dont worry if you dont have a date, mom will take u to the dance i do not have chocolates for you but i do have whatever this is

~ ☆☆☆ ~

My Squad:

Jellyfish Rave (Pat):

Ami Futami (Pickle/Matt):

Mufasa:

Weib (Ryan):

Emmy (no social)

~ ☆☆☆ ~

Follow, subscribe, like, and support me on:







‣ If you switch your Amazon bookmark to this, it donates a percentage of your purchases to me for free

~ ☆☆☆ ~

Outro Song: Syn Cole - Feel Good

~ ☆☆☆ ~

League of Legends is owned by Riot Games. The champion Ashe is owned by Riot Games.

Sunnysplosion,Riot Games,League of Legends,League,of,Legends,heartseeker ashe,valentines day,ashe,sunnysplosion ashe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments