Advertisement

GTA 5 Roleplay #436 Traffic Stop Ends In The Ocean - KUFFS FiveM

GTA 5 Roleplay #436 Traffic Stop Ends In The Ocean - KUFFS FiveM GTA 5 Mods. Live Multiplayer Police Roleplay On The KUFFS FiveM vRP Server. San Andreas Highway Patrol / State Troopers Patrolling The Paleto Bay Area of Blaine County. Traffic stop turns into a pursuit that ends up with a car in the ocean.

KUFFS FiveM Player Guide
Visit our website and forums:
Hang out with us on the KUFFS Discord:
Server side mods

💥Become a Member to support my channel plus get access to use sponsor only emojis

💸 Donate -

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & TikTok @Acepilot2k7
📸 Instagram:
🎮Facebook:
TikTok
Join my Discord

The Official Kuffs Gaming Crew:
BuddaRocks -


OnyxEye (RocketCityGamerZ) -

RyWilson -

The Kuffs Gaming Community Members that may be featured as first responders:



🏆Become An AceScriber To Play Multiplayer games & Watch Exclusive Videos



👕Check Out My MERCHandise

Check Out My Exclusive AceScriber Video!

Check Out My Computer (Affiliate helps support my channel):

Take My Quiz & See How Well You Know Me?

Get A Shoutout in my next stream:

🎥 Subscribe to my Youtube Channel -

🎮 Follow my Twitch channel -

Facebook:

📸 Instagram:

🐦 Twitter:

Join my Discord

Mod List:

How To Mod GTA V for PC:

Thank you for watching & make sure you Like, Comment & Subscribe!

Click Here To Subscribe & Help Us Reach 500,000 Subscribers:

[This video was made utilizing the FiveReborn platform hosted on a private server. No game play took place on Rockstar owned/GTA V Online server and therefore not in violation of the EULA.]

My Gaming Computer & Gear:

Looking for a Gaming PC? click here (sponsored)

Thank you to everyone that watch, like, share and comment on my videos. It may seem like a small thing to you but I appreciate each and everyone of you. All of the feedback and comments are what helped this channel grow to what is now.

Intro & logo made by:

🎼Intro Music Do It by Ikson

Background Music by

lspdfr chase,gta 5 lspdfr,police roleplay,acepilot2k7,lspdfr,roleplay,gta v,gta 5,kuffs,kuff,fivem,lspdfr gta 5,gta 5 roleplay,gta 5 fivem,gta 5 real life mod,gta 5 police mod,gta 5 lspdfr mod,gta v police mod,fivem gta 5,fivem roleplay,fivem rp,fivem rp servers,gta 5 rp,gta 5 department of,fivem police roleplay,fivem police chase,gta 5 police chase,fivem rp police,fivem rp communities,fivem department,acepilot2k7 lspdfr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments