Advertisement

Funny Jokes - My Beautiful Golf Partner Is Less Concerned With Golfing Than I Am.

Funny Jokes - My Beautiful Golf Partner Is Less Concerned With Golfing Than I Am. Funny Jokes - My Beautiful Golf Partner Is Less Concerned With Golfing Than I Am.

While golfing on a golf course a couple both teed off to opposite sides of the fairway. Jokes to tell your friends or your golf partner. Jokes that make you laugh. Funny golf jokes and golfing jokes. This is part of the try not to laugh challenge. If you laugh you lose.

We have a great selection of the best jokes around, including farm jokes and country girl jokes. Jokes about the farmers daughter and the farmers wife. Lots of bad jokes and dad jokes, Little Johnny jokes and of course funny jokes. You can be the one who tells the funniest joke ever. Looking for jokes to tell at work, or jokes to tell at school. Then this is the place. We have funny stories and funny moments to make you laugh till you cry. Our hilarious jokes will make you laugh so hard. Stick around for the joke of the day and another funny story.

Funny Jokes and good times. I create funny jokes by adding my own unique value and voice to the source material that tells the story and transforms it into a funny joke. All Jokes voiced by myself. A showcase of voiceover talent and voice acting, creating jokes by adding value to the images, that also tell a story through editing. I show my presence in my videos with a full voiceover. Sit back, relax and browse through a collection of funny jokes. I use my voice and visuals to transform the original work. Great comedy and humor, Little Johnny Jokes and much more. Some random funny videos may appear too! Please like, share and SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

#joke
#jokes
#funny
#laugh
#trynottolaugh
Try not to laugh.
jokes to tell your friends.
Jokes that make you laugh so hard.
Joke.
Laugh so hard.
Joke of the day.

golf,golf joke,golf jokes,golfing jokes,golfing,woman golfer,golf course,golfer,golf partner,joke,jokes,funny joke,funny jokes,jokes that make you laugh,jokes to tell friends,try not to laugh challenge,you laugh you lose,best joke,best jokes,bad jokes,dad jokes,little Johnny jokes,jokes to tell at work,joke of the day,funny story,funny stories,funny moments,cry laughing,laugh until you cry,funny,comedian,laugh,comedy,Laughing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments