Advertisement

Final Fantasy VII Remake | ONE HUNDRED GIGS CONFIRMED!

Final Fantasy VII Remake | ONE HUNDRED GIGS CONFIRMED! It's crazy, and yes it makes sense being that it's on two Blu-Ray discs but still... This game is going to be huge. Final Fantasy VII Remake one hundred gigs confirmed!

You can support ALL of my creations by pledging monthly to my Patreon! Click the link to join the growing legion of Coffmanites!



Check out my YouTube Channel and help a guy out with a subscribe!



Pick up my art and other creations as well stay up to date on my upcoming appearances at

You can follow all of my projects on these social media:

Facebook ||
Twitter ||
Instagram ||

#FinalFantasyVIIRemake #FF7R #Reaction

final fantasy,final fantasy news,final fantasy vii remake,final fantasy vii remake news,final fantasy vii,final fantasy 7 remake,final fantasy 7 remake news,ff7,ff7r,ffvii,ffviir,ff7r news,reaction,gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments