Advertisement

Collab: Dating Topic With a Farang Living in Thailand

Collab: Dating Topic With a Farang Living in Thailand I took the opportunity to interview Helmut today in the topic of dating in Thai culture. Since he can communicate in Thai and has been living in Thailand for 9 years, I felt it would be interesting to hear from his experience how he has interacted with Thai girls. If you'd like to ask me more or join my Patreon community about dating in Thai culture, just check it out this link below to find more information:

Check out Helmut's channel (in German):

More about Sarah:



Contact:
info@worldwithsarah.com

Sarah's IG: Thaiwithsarah
Sarah's TikTok: Thaiwithsarah

Support my lessons through PayPal


Join my Thai learning community:

yt:cc=on,Money and dating,gold diggers,Thai girls and money,How to date Thai women,จีบสาว,date thai girl,dating in thailand,how to date thai girl,thai girl interview,thai darling,beautiful thai woman,isaan girl,thai lover,thai opinion,thai youtube,approach thai girl,approach thai women,meinneuesleben24,helmut rossmann thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments