Advertisement

Camping alone in PAKISTAN ! Is it SAFE ?

Camping alone in PAKISTAN ! Is it SAFE ? FOLLOW ME HERE: --
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:

Is it Safe to camp alone in Pakistan ? Well.. I don't really answer that question in the video- but by my experience and carefree nature, I think you can see what its like. This is just a fun short video I compiled of a few of my camping experiences. I'll be putting together a more detailed vlog of my camping trips on a later date, just wanted to share something fun and uplifting after the last few more serious type videos. Hope you enjoy !

If you enjoy my videos and are inspired by them and would like to support me in any way so I can keep making content - you can donate a one off gift or “Tip” of a preferred amount (Without patreon taking a %cut ) , you can transfer through paypal by sending it to Rosiegabrielle@hotmail.com
OR
visit my Patreon Page- to set up a monthly donation
Every dollar counts !

I'm forever GRATEFUL to anyone who helps continue to make my passion a reality! This is my full time "job"

Thank you to my monthly Patreons !!! I'm so grateful for the help !
Thank you for your on-going support
**Kevin Massey
Ameed Mughal
Ifzal Ahmed
Muhammad Saleem Anwar
Prudential motors
Abdulrahman Aljalahmah

All of the music in this video is from musicbed- sign up for your own annual account here-
You get a free one month trial, and its only $99 to sign up for the entire year and unlimited downloads of the Best royalty free music for all of your creations !


SONGS


Roary - Fortree

rosie gabrielle,rosie gabrielle pakistan,is pakistan safe?,travel pakistan,camping in pakistan,solo camping,rosie gabrielle islam,islam,muslim,how to camp,northern pakistan,skardu,gilgit,hunza,deosai,solo travel,solo female travel,canadian biker,solo canadian biker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments