Advertisement

520BHP+ Viper BMW M3 Competition Package Drive | Evolve Automotive |

520BHP+ Viper BMW M3 Competition Package Drive | Evolve Automotive | Please SUBSCRIBE and help me reach 100k!
My Instagram -
Evolve Automotive -
Evolve Automotive on YouTube -
CtrlandShift -

I get my hands on Viper, a BMW M3 Competition Package project built by the legends at Evolve Automotive in Luton. Join Imran (the owner) and I for a walk around of this car (one of many project cars), then jump on board with me for a quick drive on local roads.


My 2nd YouTube channel -

Check out my new brand CtrlandShift -
Website -
Instagram -

Thanks for watching

Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Website -

DISCLAIMER:

*Some footage from this video may be edited and or sped up for cinematic affects.

*Some footage was also filmed on private land.

BMW,2019 BMW,2020 BMW,2019 BMW M3,2018 BMW M3,2017 BMW M3,2020 BMW M3,BMW M3 Competition Package,M3 Competition Package,BMW M3 Viper,Verde mantis,BMW Verde mantis,Joe Achilles,Joe Achilles BMW,New BMW,Best BMW,Fastest BMW,Evolve Automotive,Eventuri,BMW Individual,

Post a Comment

0 Comments