Advertisement

#301 Carnival Of Colors! Reverse Dip Over A Bottle bottom Pour - Acrylic Paint Pouring Techniques

#301 Carnival Of Colors!  Reverse Dip Over A Bottle bottom Pour  - Acrylic Paint Pouring Techniques Carnival Of Colours, Reverse Dip Over A Bottle Bottom Pour
Easy Beginners Technique
colours used are Emerald Green, Gold Metallic, Manganese Blue, Red Violet, Dioxazine Purple and Pearl White Metallic

Music: Angels Dream - The Closing Of Summer - Falling Snow - Lifting Dreams
Can be found on YouTubes Audio Library

Here Is The Link To My Video How To Do A Bloom, Full Tutorial And Recipe


Here is a link to my paint recipe and tools I use


Here is a link to how I varnish my art


Here Is A Link To My Facebook Page


I will post a video Monday Wednesday and Friday between 0900 - 1000 hours my time, Eastern Standard Time 9:00 am and 10: 00 am


A Note to my subscribers, please check the notification bell and make sure it says customized so you don't miss a newly uploaded video

Paint consistency is determined by the technique you are creating, for instance, bottle bottom and tree ring pour and string pull need a thicker consistency. The paint should flow from the stick in a continuous stream leaving a mound on top of the paint for a brief second or two. Some other techniques need a thinner consistency like dutch pour, ie: blowing paint with a hairdryer​, puddle pours, flip cups, paint injecting just to name a few,.The paint should run off the stick in a continuous stream and not leave a mound on top of the paint in the cup, it disappears into the paint immediately.

My Bloom Recipe
Pillow Paint Easy Flow eggshell medium base (Canadian Tire)
Pouring Medium: 2 parts Glidden Deep Base Semi Gloss House Paint
1 part Minwax Polycrylic Clear Coat Varnish
Paint/PM Mix: 2 parts Pm to 1 part paint
Cell Activator, 1 part Amsterdam Titanium White Acrylic Paint to 2 part Australian Floetrol

My Basic Mixing Recipe, Not For Blooms
My mixing recipe is paint, gel pouring medium, and water. The ratio of pm to paint differs depending on the amount of paint. Any brand of pouring medium is good and you don't need much at all. 1 part paint to 1/4 amount of pm, then add small amounts of water stirring well each time till you get the consistency you want, make sure you stir well, till smooth.



My Sisters
Thank You for all you have done for me in the past months,
teaching me can be trying sometimes I know, I thank you for your patience and guidance.

:

They have a lot of great ideas and knowledge and love to share with you.


Ingredients used in this video are not recommended for children, please wear a respirator for your safety.
They may include varnish, floetrol, urethane, resin and a kitchen torch

acrylic paint pouring,paint pouring with acrylics,pouring paint,how to do a bloom,how to do a Bloom Swipe,how to do a reverse dip flower,acrylic paint pouring with dianne,bottle bottom pour,reverse dip,reverse dip technique over a bottle bottom pour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments